9 Dietary Guidelines (You Haven't thought of)
- Eat foods as close to their natural state as possible. Processed adulterated and altered foods are diminished in their health-giving properties. The immune system cannot be sustained by “dead” food.
- Eat organically grown foods as much as possible. Foods grown on chemically fertilized soils fed and sprayed with pesticides will not benefit you as much as organically grown foods on highly mineralized soils with good organic matter
- Read food labels carefully. Prepare food as close to the time of eating as possible.
- Prepare only the amount you can eat. No leftovers as they are dead food.
- No canned foods allowed except Eden (organic beans) and Muir Glen (organic tomatoes). These brands safe line the can to avoid contact with metal inside of can. Fresh is always best, but these are good to keep on hand for a quicker meal.
- Make mealtimes as enjoyable as possible. Take the time to relax and enjoy your food to help in the digestion.
- Do not drink water or liquids at mealtime. Liquids dilute the digestive enzymes
- Try to eat breakfast within 1 hour upon waking.
- Do not allow more than 3 hours to elapse between eating or drinking something.